Saturday, July 18, 2026

Saturday Post 330c

 Good evening again and one final  greeting for tonight! Gonna login Saturday's final, final plodding  total    @ 2460 (last Saturday's total for my final, final plodding total since I really don't feel that  I've plodded 4224 steps today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 6pm,  I used the loo for one tinkle then sat  @ the loo to read match report after match report and bask in  the Broncos' glory. XD
  • When    dad got home @ 6:40pm I thought   yay we'll have dinner before 7pm and my decision to skip watching the news but  then he took  ages reheating dinner meaning  we didn't eat dinner till after 7pm anyway! >< *sigh*
  • Whoops outta time so super-briefly:
  • Ate dinner, drank tea, took  cup  to  sink, returned online, rang Aunty Lai @ 9pm (chatted  with  her for 8:18/8:28), used loo  for one tinkle then returned  online.
  • Toms:  just church, definitely nothing special. Resigned to lunch out with dad @ Hungry Jack's then  a stressful arvo @ the hands of  PIG mum. ><  But looking forward to reading the Isobelle Carmody book for one hour and hoping to  watch the 6pm news for the  64TH time!
  • Anyways, looking  forward to seeing   everyone @   church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: