Sunday, July 12, 2026

Monday Post 330

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 892 steps (but  going out again next); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Faith Expels Guilt, Greed And Fear'; thirdly, TWFT topic's  'Be A Team Player' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Drastic Love" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get home from physio and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 161ST time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, what better way to start the working week than with an awesome sleep last night! Shh  about the  lbl @ 12:30am; I've got my monthlies, am wearing pull-up  parts so just sat up and caught it. XD
  • Nature didn't call until 7:30am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore, nature calling again around one hour later. Following one more hour of  cuddling and snoring, PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs and soon, she's let herself  into my room to hit me with the eye  goo  and give poor Elf a very  brief rub, since she totally ignored my   poor foot last night, like she's done for the past WEEK! >< That's alright, Era rubbed her for fifteen minutes last night  and let her wear her sock to sleep last night but obviously removed it first thing  this morning! XD
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo she helps me exceedingly slightly with  absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and laying out my tee before  leaving me  to   get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after immediately struggling  into the tops then  giving  myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 161ST time:Millward, Todhunter, Newman, Jenkinson (heard), Hughes (heard), Taderos (heard), Issacs, Heagney, Armstrong (heard), Sweedman, D'Alessandro, Camm, Ryan, Neill, McLeod, Albanese, Reid (first name), Butler, Whitaker, Trump, Leaney, Helene (first  name), Nikora, Fifita, Daly (first name), Cleary (heard), Spooner Burke, Lambetsos, Khoury, Meyer, Scolyer, Mostyn, Thompson, Long (heard), Nicholl, Purdie, Van  Lunteren, Lansdown, Boone, Anutin (first name), Amalee (first name), Saunders, Jakob (first name), Funk, Haas (heard), Millward, Woolford, Cadman, Zahos, McCullum, Stokes (heard), Hewitt, Jannik (first name), Bavas, Sinner, Draper (heard), Jackson, Fagan, Bailey, Margy (first  name), Osmons, Tehan, Hetherington, Zverev, Wildman and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance 69.27 USc and Telstra shares are @  $4.98), Aislin Kriukelis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was  8-23 today. Brisbane toms:  8-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-23. Sunrise: 6:37am Sunset: 5:11pm  

No comments: