Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2387 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Suffering That Strengthens Faith'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Confidence-building Scriptures' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "This Battle's God's" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 173RD time!! Anyways, events for today?
- What better way than to end the working week than with an awesome sleep last night? Nature didn't call until 7:45am and after using the pot :P for one tinkle I did the bed exercises that Winnie taught me to prevent further back pain and then I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking for the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Louiza's arrival @ 9:30am but coming back and giving me fifteen more minutes when Louiza hasn't arrived @ the appointed time. I immediately start counting down from 900 and remind PIG mum please ring CODA should Louiza not arrive by 9:40am but I'm sure she will so after she comes just tell her to help me up @ 9:45am. Sure enough, Louiza arrives very shortly afterwards~
- When Louiza bangs the door I've still got ninety seconds left; she hears my indignant screech and wisely removes herself, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD Ninety seconds later, I swing myself over to the pot for three more tinkles and announce that I'm hungry to Louiza who comes immediately. Sure enough, she was late since she was stuck along Logan Rd this morning.
- We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, then sit over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era I head out to the gobbling :P table with Louiza.
- Breakfast is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and hopefully very lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Louiza for turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure, and over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After breakfast, I ask Louiza to please gimme (face and both hands) some sunscreen and then she walks behind me back to the bathroom before returning to the kitchen and washing the breakfast things up. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Louiza's car and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Thanks to her who kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt both ways.
- Making good time to UQ, we both sit and poke @ our smartphones for like ten minutes before heading up. After using the loo for one tinkle we both take a seat in the waiting room.
- Lol today I've a new physio student from Egypt but I've already forgotten his name! ^^"
- Physio today: Twenty Barefoot sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift, ring stacking for Era with more forward and left weight shift, four laps short hallway walking, two laps long hallway walking and a hike around the great court! The coolest thing was that I bumped into Mr. Jennings! The students and I are hiking along the Great Court when suddenly some tall fellow steps in front of me, saying "Hello, Emily." I've got awful facial recognition and it took me a few seconds to identify him, but ... "Mr. Jennings?" It was! We hugged and I introduced my high school Japanese student to the two physio students.
- After using the loo for two more tinkles, Louiza tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Louiza who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 173RD time: Millward, O'Gorman, Ravbar (heard), Gatto (heard), Watson (heard), Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Baxter, D'Alessandro, Camm, Corinne (first name), Crisafulli, Albanese (heard), Probyn, Wall, David, Grice, Zahos, Gosling, Trump, Tedesco, Graham, Barnes, Ryan, Baker, Mimi (first name), Becker, Davies, Hull, Torrie (first name), Payten, Kennedy, Bol (heard), Williamson, Clooney, Schrinner, Fraser, Button (heard), Hardwick, Kiss, Lomax, Hannay, Tino (first name; can't spell his surname! XD), Infantino, de Minaur, Barty (heard), McEwen (heard), Rafter, Lombardi (heard), Foster, Greer, Cassar-Daley, Walter, Desmarais, Wynter, Cebrano (heard), Cushner (heard), Pele (heard), Slater (heard), Munster (heard), Hughes (heard), Watson (heard), Maradonna (heard), Gagai (heard), Kroehn, Maguire, Fowler, Baden-Clay (heard) and Zahos. Effie Zahos read the finance report (1AUD = 70.34USc), Adam Jackson read the weather report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 13-21 today. Brisbane toms: 10-21. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-21. Sunrise: 6:29am Sunset 5:20pm
No comments:
Post a Comment