Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4009 (usually I'd say ha, I'm just over four grand but it doesn't feel like I've plodded four thousand steps today?) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Honest Questions'. Righteo, continuing events for today?
- After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Jane for my once-weekly breakfast of a fried egg on one slice of toast very lightly smeared with avocado. I also drink another tall full cup of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and enjoy my first big mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey.
- Over and after breakfast I happily read for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 125 @ 10:11am.
- While I used the loo for one more tinkle, Jane shut and locked the windows.
- After climbing into Sally (Sarah's successor XD) Jane tootled us off to Underwood MarketPlace, parked underground and grabbed a trolley for us.
- Our first stop was Woolies to grab a jug of milk. Tried asking the shop attendant minding the self-serve checkout would she please round up to $30 and slip me one of those packs are currently offering but she replied sorry, no, it's against the rules. Hey, @ least I tried! XD
- After buying groceries we headed over to Sushi Creators and I leant my right hip against the counter while Jane paid for my sushi. The guy who recognises me saw me coming; when I raised my pointer finger signalling 'one' @ him he just nodded and immediately got a honey chicken sushi for me, so when Jane reached the front counter too he just told her "Four dollars." Jane turned to me, asking "Aren't you going to order?" I raised my pointer again and smirked. "I already did! He saw us coming; I held up one finger and he nodded!" XD
- Back home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jane who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was leftover omelette with leftover fried rice; thanks to Jane who poured me two more big mugs of white sweetened with one spoonful of honey. Over and after lunch I read for another twenty-five minutes, reaching page 150 @ 1:22pm.
- At 1:40pm I sit over the loo for two more tinkles before Jane tootles me off to church to play table tennis with my dearest dad. At church I use the loo for one more tinkle but when approaching the building was instructed to sit outside since the floor was met from just being mopped! I sat down, signing Jane off with my thanks and byes two minutes early. She's back Wednesday and taking me to table tennis and after WEEKS there's gonna be CAKE for Justin's 47th/48th birthday! :D
- Yay dad lets me win again today. XD Only I copped EIGHT body shots from him and he nearly took my right ear off! >< I told him lucky that you don't actually need your ears to hear. XD
- Back home I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table to munch arvo tea (my yummy honey chicken sushi roll plus one huge mug of fruit tea) and read for another two hours and fifty-five minutes, since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Today I finished pg. 175 @ 2:56pm, finished arvo tea exactly four minutes later (3pm), took a loo break @ 3:17pm, forgot about pg. 200 but reached pg. 222 @ 4:13pm and finished pg. 225 @ 4:17pm.
- Used the loo for one tinkle then read my daily Bible passages before plopping online for myself.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment