Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wednesday Post 331e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final,  final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1556. Anyways, final, final  events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly  and safely  to  the loo for one more  tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Michelle didn't reply   the email I sent her this arvo asking her to find someone to mind me toms since Louiza's going for some medical;  presume we're hiking Underwood Lake for the  8th time?  Fingers crossed we can buy  groceries @ Coles Pinelands afterwards plus grab lunch  from Ho Lin Wah since toms will mark like TWO  WEEKS since I last enjoyed a proper meal out!
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online, hoping to read for one hour plus watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 172ND time and fingers crossed dad'll   take us out for dinner toms night!
  • Best of  all, it's ice cream night toms  night;   like I  say  every week,    a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing  week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S.  Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today; that's not happened Wednesdays for awhile! XD

No comments: