Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1515 (ha, I'm just over 1,5 grand XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly continuing tonight's events?
- Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ the Warrigal Square Woolies and redeemed an Ooshie!
- Came home for lunch with baba~
- Louiza took me to play table tennis; there was cake for CJ's 21st! :D There's cake next week too, for Nicole's birthday!
- Got home, showered and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 171ST time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of today's second post.
- Used loo, had dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
- Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment