Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday Post 330b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2295 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Servant Of Abraham'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once I'd used up the most important   two hours of my day, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat to read the Matthew Reilly novel for one hour and munch the arvo  tea had left me before hitting pigland upstairs: one banana (to peel  myself), one plain cracker and one huge mug of green/herbal/fruit tea. Today  I  finished arvo  tea @ 4:32pm, reached page fifty  @ 4:36pm and page seventy-five @  exactly 5:05pm.
  • After  reading for precisely one hour,  I  went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair  today. I also  softly, slowly but most  hatefully sang  20% my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against  the right side rail  before calling PIG mum back.
  • Since she'll not even dry my  back for me anymore, once she dried the back of the chair I did  everything else and she didn't feature again until  my  bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and  both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat I sat  for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both  feet   dry, washed and dried  Era then walked myself slowly  and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Did my weekly file backup  then 'twas time to  use the  loo for one more tinkle and climb back into  the Chery,  since tonight we were meeting  Aunty A for dinner @ Ru Yi!
  • The food was great but the portion minute. *sigh* Turns out  the Slams were originally coming over for dad's duck but  they suddenly pulled out!
  • Oh, thanks to   PIG mum who kindly  helped me with my seatbelt tonight; you know I've got sh*tty night vision post brain injury. >< *sigh*
  • Back home I walked myself slowly  and safely  back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip  with my   final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing  everyone a smashing Monday   and week  ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: