Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday Post 330c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3787. Anyways, final, final events for  tonight?

  • After I flipped the nice hot water  off and PIG mum dried my back for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap  needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat, I sat for  one tinkle, stamped both  feet dry, dried inside both ears, washed  and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely  back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Did my weekly file backup  then happily watched the 6pm  news for  the 164TH time. All the things I like recording  are @ the bottom  of today's first post.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle  then had our once-weekly family dinner  out @ Ho Lin Wah. Ate almost (but not  quite) one bowl of rice, a small half  bowl of thin   soupy ho  fan, a big half bowl of  fried Hokkien noodles while drinking one cup of  Chinese tea, half a cup of unsweewtened soya bean milk  and just over one mouthful of  the hot  HK-style milk tea.
  • Back home I walked myself slowly and safely  back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to  the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • 'Toms: PIG mum'll help  me  up, since I've got a late morning appointment  to se3 Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly   @ him.
  • Over breakfast toms morning I'll check    my email and see has Michelle filled in the TBA for tomorrow's 2-6pm shift; if she hasn't, I'll haveta ring.
  • Got    Breathe physio @ 2:30pm toms. Presuming we'll buy groceries afterwards before coming home for personal care.
  • Fingers crossed I can read the Isobelle Carmody  book for one hour and watch  the 6pm news bulletin for the 165TH time toms night!
  • Anyways, wishing everyone a smashing week  ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: