Friday, July 31, 2026

Friday Post 331c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ exactly 2500. Nice number,  eh? Actually, 'twas 2491 but the number pissed me  off so much I got up,   walked nine  steps around the chair and sack back down. XD Anyways, final, final  events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I finished sharing my Facebook memories then had several minutes to happily play  Bejeweled.
  • At 9pm I walked myself  once more slowly  and safely  to  the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • +Toms: Louiza's minding me from  9:30am till 1pm. PIG mum  says we'll buy my honey chicken sushi  roll from Underwood MarketPlace plus whatever groceries she wants from Woolworths before coming home for a shower and lunch (more air fryer tofu). Yay that Louiza's  already said she'll lemme drink one big mug oof white tea with sweetener for breakfast and two more for lunch~
  • Unsure can dad take me to play table tennis with him this arvo? If  yes, yay but if no,  I'll definitely get to  read for three hours toms; might even  get  to watch the 6pm news for the 174TH time!
  • Anyways,  hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: