Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thursday Post 330c

 Good evening again and one final  greeting  for tonight! Em's final, final plodding  total for Thursday now stands @ 2010.  Ha, I'm just over two  grand.  XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly  and safely to  the loo for one more tinkle and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I  say every week, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Originally Morine said she was helping me up but  tonight I  got an email from Michelle saying she's cancelled for some family emergency hence emergency; hope she's okay~
  • Georgia's coming instead and taking me to the NAB for two hours  physio with Vincente then seeing me home and showered before leaving   around 1pm.
  • Ari's coming and cooking  with me this arvo! Originally we both thought 'twas exercises for  Ela but PIG mum liked some tofu recipe I sent her recently and said that we can cook that instead!
  • Hoping to read for one hour and watch  the 6pm news bulletin for the 168TH time!
  • Anyways, hope  everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: