Monday, August 31, 2026

Monday Post 324c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3442  (so hopefully I'll have reached 3.5  grand before the night's out XD) but secondly  and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore, nature calling once more around 9am, justt before PIG mum  begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon,  she's let herself into my  room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the batt strap and laying out the ttops before leaving me  to get myself mostly independently kittted, which I comply with after immediately struggling into the tops first then giving myself fifteen more minutes.
  • That done, I immediately call PIG mum and ask her to please finish with Elf's AFO straps and both laces since it's nearly 9:45am! Still, she takes her time about things, meaning I don't let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth until nearly 9:50am. *sigh*
  • That done I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself  slowly and safely out to  the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum's left me one more of the ttuna buns I helped her recently make for breakfast! I also pop all  my usual drugs :P  and drink one  full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  Breakfast  finished, I  walk myself slowly and safely back tto the toilett,  again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 

  • After washing  and drying  Era, I  climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car. Amazingly, today she helps me buckle my seatbelt before tootling me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage!

  • At  Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle then lie down for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum's in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Ray; my sincerest thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. PIG mum excitedly yapped one syllable five  times before continuing today. XD

  • After one more tinkle, PIG mum tootles us home and I read my daily Bible passages and tootle online two minutes for myself before PIG mum summons me for lunch.

  • She's topped up oven-baked pizza with pineapple, salmon and cheese! I munch two slices and drain a beautiful big mug of Chinese tea~

  • After taking the bowl over to the sink, I walk myself slowly  and safely  back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • At 1:55pm I sit over the loo for two tinkles then sit by the door awaiting for Jacinta's arrival @ 2pm and climb into her car after she arrives.

  • Jacinta tootles  me off to Breathe for physio with Winnie.

  • Physio today: 1.554km bike rideassissted push ups with left weight shift, forty steps for Erf with more left weight shift, forty steps for Elf, forty v-bar cable rows for both hands, forty leg curls for Elf, forty leg curls for Erf, forty leg extensions for Elf, forty leg extensions for Elf, tennis ball throwing and catching for Era and boxing 🥊!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: