Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tuesday Post 323b

 Heylo  again, good   evening  and one final greeting   for tonight! Firstly, Em's  final, final  plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 5589 (ha, I'm  more than  half a normal person today  XD)   and secondly, Joni's  devotional topic's "There's A Plan"  but   thirdly and way most  importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE  MINUTES online should PIG mum really boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm;  argh, that's the SECOND  CONSECUTIVE DAY I've not   been able to use up the ENTIRETY of  the MOST IMPORTANT TWO  HOURS of my  day online!! ><"  *sigh* But had lotsa fun @ Toastmasters tonight even though only seven attended; best of  all, Aaron remembered he  owed me a packet of chips from last  week and really brought me one, meaning I had dessert before dinner tonight!! XD Toms PIG mum will drag me hill walking ugh before Louiza takes me to table tennis 🏓. Cheers ~

No comments: