Sunday, February 24, 2013

sunday post 108c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3350 and joni's devotional topic's 'a restful peace'. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-alas, PIG mum came inside afterwards and demanded i go shower. poor ela ...
~obviously, i washed and rinsed my own hair today; dried and rekitted myself. then i went over to the loo for one tinkle before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer.
-before joining the parents for dinner, i went once more to the loo.
-yay, 'twas the yummy rice again, with lotsa yummy cauliflower and yummy wombok, the last of that giant fish dad lugged home several days back, and three wee but delicious yummy slices of roast pork.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual potato, carrot, tomato and onion soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: