Wednesday, February 27, 2013

wednesday post 131c

good evening! i still haven't learnt how to open pedro yet, but joni's devotional topic's 'did you know what you were getting into?' righteo, continuing today's events?
-once i'd finished the homework, PIG mum gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-luckily, i only had to endure a painful standing calf stretch tonight, but 'twas more than bad enough! ><
-before dinner, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, rising above god's hatred and not letting god push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa PIG mum's home-grown bok choy and some beef.
-unfortunately, dinner wasn't washed down with anything coz PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the kitchen where she gleefully forced me to just stand there where she gleefully forced poor ela to wash all the day's dishes. i've said this before: with the disability the cruel and unfaithful god's left me with, i do most things sitting down (like, i even shower seated) and i can walk short distances with very close supervision, but the absolute hardest thing for me to do is just STAND. >< PIG mum, however, simply refuses to understand/acknowledge that. ><
-after i'd done all the dishes for her, i finally got to sit and enjoy my yummy lemon green tea, before i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total and what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: