Wednesday, March 24, 2010

wednesday post7b

good evening! em's final plodding total now stands at 6135. and yes, i did end up halving my plodding total coz it very generously gave me some exorbitant amount when i checked last night. anyways, today's events?
-this morning, when dearest dad awoke for work, em swung herself around to use the pot :P once. back in bed, i released poor ela from her prison, then cuddled all my teddies for some more happy snoring. :p
-thank goodness i awoke to use the pot once about five minutes before mean PIG mum came in and removed it! ><
-a bowl of yummy nesquik cereal for breakfast.
-PIG mum made poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day. we started listening to westlife's newest album to vedelago.
-and we saw uncle calvin and joey! joey sees lesley for her corrective contacts, see.
-so i rang just over 1600 bells today. not as good as last week, but still good enough for lesley to give me permission to be brain dead for the rest of the day. :P
-PIG mum took me once to the loo @ maccas, then got us each that bacon and sausage and egg mcmuffin meal with a hash brown and orange juice each. lol, i found out today that we eat differently! like, i eat all the burger first before chomping the hash brown; PIG mum enjoys her hash brown first before the muffin.
-PIG mum changed the disc from westlife to ronan keating, then tootled me off to vincent the physio's for my torture session.
-whatever, i survived. >< actually, he lemme use some stick that had a three-pronged base! meaning i was brave enough to take a big right step over my left each time. :)
-dunno why PIG mum refused me permission to change the disc back to westlife for the trip home. oh well. :( so we listened to ronan keating, and i also let erf sit sideways for the last trip for today.
-back home, PIG mum rocked off to lunch with aunty carmen (lucky thing!)while aunty wendy kept me company.
-mr. hall rang! he mistook me for PIG mum; sth that used to be very common. but i laughed, and he agreed with me that he'd have soon realised i wasn't her after we'd talked awhile. anyways, he said he'd ring back tonight.
-aunty wendy fried me six yummy dumplings for lunch, and gave me a wee dipping saucer of soya sauce to dunk my yummy dumplings in. must remember to send an email to smelly and ask her to please thank her mum for me! i also drank a mug of yummy chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly', BTW.
-i made two phone calls; then finished my book club novel! i don't like the ending - too gruesome, i reckon.
-aunty wendy took me once more to the loo. she passed me another mug of water, and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-i tootled online till chrissy came. yes, late. :P
-a nice hot shower first - i washed my hair today.
-i dried myself, got creamed and rekitted.
-arvo tea ... i made myself a cup of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of sugar, and ate a thin slice of chocolate cake with cream. yummy.
-chrissy only gave ela a massage today at 5:40 coz she said she'd already asked PIG mum if she could rock off earlier. i got painted navy blue today, BTW.
- i walked over to the couch, then left. i watched some lucky man win lots (more than ten grand) on deal, then seven's news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. think we're 22-29 toms.
-PIG mum came downstairs, made em to plod twenty minutes on the treadmill
-i went to the bathroom once more, then had dinner and plopped back online.
-toms: some kyabra lady's coming at 10am, then this home mods guy might come, then NAB clinic in the arvo. karen's coming in the arvo, and hopefully taking me out to garbo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: