Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wednesday post8

good evening! anyways, last night, i said that i was owed two hours and thirty-five mins online; i dunno why PIG mum has decided that she's forcing me offline @ 10pm ... i came online @ 8:10pm, meaning that toms, i'm owed TWO HOURS and FORTY-FIVE MINUTESLEFT ONLINE!! LOL, ACTUALLY, THAT SHOULD REALLY BE three hours COZ I JUST SPENT MORE THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES YAKKING TO AUNTY MARGARET ON THE PHONE!! argh, shrieking, sorry. >< anyways, today:
-em was hard @ work plodding 3707 steps today.
-when dearest dad tootled off for work this morning, em swung herself over to use the pot :P once. back in bed, i released poor ela from her prison and tucked her thumb gently back inside. bear bear and emperor made an 'ela sandwhich' with her, then i cuddled super ted and snored my head off, K1 keeping watch over us (dearest dad had bent him up this morning when he left for work.
-cruel PIG mum came inside soon after, and maliciously removed my showerchair before she poked me with "ten more mins." i counted that down, then spent the remaining few mins with a silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience and perseverance to last through today.
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, then made me walk to the kitchen, where i made myself a yummy bowl of nesquik cereal for breakfast.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car. she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she tootled us off to vedelago for some bell-ringing, listening to the dreadful, out-of-tune, nasally singer, andy hui. :p i just blocked my ears. :P
-i headed straight inside upon arrival. awesome, my once per week safety for sitting in an armchair for thirty minutes! :)
-lesley came inside, stuck things onto my head with mashed potato :P and i started bell-ringing!
-i sang both my favourite song and second-favourite song inside my head, opening my eyes for all the important numbers.
-irang 1552 bells today. awesome! lesley said she'd work on my memory today, and for the first time, i remembered exactly how many bells i rung! :D
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED:(first time) me to walk into hungry jacks. a loo trip for me first, then i went to wash and dry both hands while PIG mum used the loo herself.
-i ate a bacon, sausage and egg wrap, a hash brown and drank a small orange juice. for some reason, the hash browns @ maccas are far superior to the ones you get @ hungry jacks ... wonder why?
-PIG mum tootled us off to unique physiotherapy for my torture session. ><
-but i survived. actually, i tried a new thing today! this balance board thing, it's some circular disc whose edges don't touch the ground, so you just wobble around on it. vincent the physio held onto ela and let era lightly hold his arm, so i survived.
-even better, we traded easter eggs! but, lol, poor man: i was his only patient who loved him enough to get him an easter egg! :P actually, i also grabbed two little ones @ vedelago after i finished bell-ringing. so i'll ask PIG mum for one more tonight, along with my ice-cream.
-PIG mum tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip of the day.
-aunty wendy arrived and fried me six yummy dumplings for lunch! thanks to her who also poured me a tiny dipping sauce of soya sauce to dunk my dumplings in and also mixed me a yummy chocolate nesquik, my second i could hold 'incorrectly'. my first was the half-mug of water she passed me when she first arrived.
-i read my book while aunty wendy went inside my bedroom to make my bed. out she comes with "daniel-chan. "who's this?" she asks. so i introduce my new bolster to her.
-aunty wendy took me to the loo and got me changed before she walked me to the car and kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt.
-off PIG mum tootled us off to arvo tea with mr. hall and perky! :D
-she gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk into the upper mount gravatt coffee club. but i got to sit in an armchair - yeah, more blessed complete safety. :)
-i drank a yummy choc shake and shared a scrumptious eggs benedict with PIG mum who drank some kinda herbal tea. perky got herself a tea and a slice of shortbread, while mr. hall just made do with a coke and some plain bread.
and we just yakked away. thanks to PIG mum who, for the most part, left me undissed. perky said that she was a lil older than mr. hall, would love to get back into contact with eri and that mr. perkins does neuro feedback like me! her grandson's eight months old, i think, and she's expecting a second come july! she laughed when i told her our nickname for her was 'perky', laughed even more when i told mr. hall i wouldn't tell mr. hall his nickname for fear of my own life and said her best nickname came from another student who used to call her the 'perkinator'. :P
-much thanks to mr. hall and mrs. perkins who shouted us! we also made another date to go out ... next thursday, i think? to the mount gravatt lookout and have drinks @ the cafe there.
-so PIG mum tootled us home, where karen was already waiting.
-a nice hot shower - hairwash today. i had a tinkle just before karen flipped the lovely hot water off, dried and got creamed, had another tinkle, got rekitted and had one last tinkle when karen jammed on era's shoe.
-arvo tea was just a mug of yummy rice green tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, my second and official cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-karen gave ela a massage. and she got me an easter present! not a chocolate easter bunny, but this really cool alarm clock with my name on it!!it's an awesome old-style alarm clock, which has two hammers pounding the bells for a ringing sound.
-actually, karen rocked off around 6:05 coz she asked me to teach her how to play sudoku first. after she'd gone, i finished the second one and read some more of the book perky recommended me while PIG mum went plodding on the treadmill first.
-thanks to PIG mum who passed me a mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly, of course. i went an did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-dinner: rice tonight, with lotsa broccoli, some chicken, and a yummy wee chunk of egg and ham. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-0then, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to plod twenty-three minutes on the bloody treadmill. usually, it's twenty-five, but dad offered to reduce that time by two minutes if i could make erf fall lightly. so i tried my best.
-argh, it took two attempts to get off the bloody treadmill according to demanding PIG mum's wishes.
-but i tootled online, finally.
-toms: physio @ UQ. hopefully, PIG mum'll take me out to naz for a kebab toms! chrissy's coming in the arvo (hopefully not too late! :P) and i think dearest dad said sth about inviting aunty a to explore the clem7 tunnel together while it's still toll-free? anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. sorry for any mistakes tonight. usually, i'd check, but i've only got roughly thirty minutes left online, and i'd rather cjeck my email and get my facebook fix.

No comments: