Saturday, February 25, 2012

sunday post81

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 540 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'is god disciplining you?'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's six and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after julz and binda leave!! righteo, events for today?
-well, this morning, PIG mum was coming to poke me awake with "fifteen more minutes" but she stopped, looked @ me and asked, "how are you feeling today?" i confessed truthfully, "my throat's sore."
-thus PIG mum decided we'd not attend church today. i appreciated the rest, sleeping until midday before calling PIG mum.
-after two tinkles in the pot :P and going to brush my teeth, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast. the weetbix i enjoyed with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, and also some banana!
-dad came home safely from church, and ate his lunch while i read cold comfort farm. the new book club novel, it's turning out spectacularly boring. :P
-one more loo trip for me (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then i plopped online.
-well, julz and binda are coming to visit me this arvo! hopefully we'll have some fun together~
-only, i really, REALLY wanna watch house tonight!! problem is, it's not starting till 9:45, and i'm doubting PIG mum'll allow me to stay up that late. but all fingers, toes and other appendages crossed!!
-also, i think PIG mum's allowing me to rest for one more week before i resume physio. my endless thanks~
-righteo, hope to see everyone tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: