Wednesday, February 22, 2012

thursday post 79

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1237 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'step out in faith and do it!' righteo, events for today?
-this morning, dad and i blew kisses to each other again. :) gosh, i can't wait until he's all better then i can fully kiss him!!
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then ordered me over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
-so, naturally, i use the loo once more before heading outside and chomping on a yummy breakfast of two weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. well, not really. this bunch of new students get you for two hours, run tests, create a program for you. you're their guinea pig and get two free NAB sessions in return.
-but i did a stinky unspeakable before sitting in the waiting room; kat walked me in.
-i was left with a bunch of about five students, four girls and one boy.
-the boy did the most talking, after i gave my brief history.
-first, they checked out my vision/there lackof.
-that was followed by lotsa standing and balance practice.
-finally, i got to lie down on the plinth! proprioception testing stuff.
-someone quickly printed off an exercise program for me, then we worked on some exercises for ela.
-kat came and fed me a monte carlo bikkie! :D
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo.
-*sigh* horrid PIG mum wouldn't take me to the sushi station for some tori katsu udon, claiming she felt too ill. ><
-but she compromised, buying us some sushi. while she did so, i rang dearest dad, who was @ geebung.
-back home, i went once to the loo. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, even refusing to walk behind me back to the gobbling :P table! but luckily, i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall. :)
-lunch was yummy. :) i washed that down with one mug of yummy rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-one more loo trip for me afterwards, then i plopped online.
-some new worker called jessica from workpac is taking me out to garbo tonight!
-only horrid PIG mum already said i couldn't have KFC, only crepe cafe. :(
-toms: dunno what's happening, but gosh, i hope PIG mum'll take me to see naz for a kebab! then, aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 5pm, before it's off to SHINE fellowship i go. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: