Wednesday, February 29, 2012

wednesday post92b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1297. yeah, i'm over one grand (dunno how that happened, coz i've been @ home all day, but hey. XD) anyways, continuing today's events?
-carol came six minutes late today, citing some broken down car somewhere.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped off the nice hot water, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO strap and one last when she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea. i tried appealing to her better nature, but alas, still only got one slice of cheese - which was ENTIRELY too thin. *sigh* terrible start to the year, coz i haven't managed to get the perfect arvo tea even once during january and feb, but hopefully, march will bring some success stories. :)
-awesome carol started massaging ela @ 5:25pm, even before i finished munching my toastie, which was cut into six oblongs. guess that what PIG mum means by the 'good' carers, the ones that really care. ela got painted sth like cheese with some kinda sauce dots.
-carol says her hubby's having some kinda burger for dinner tonight, while she's skipping, coz she had a huge lunch. next week, she's coming back monday, tuesday AND wednesday!
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo.
-i've just finished listening to nine's news and taken myself once more to the loo. both parents are upstairs, presumably sleeping.
-toms: writers' group! i've finished my homework already, and fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to the calamvale BBQ chinese restaurant for lunch afterwards, coz cathy's coming to shower me. anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: