Sunday, February 26, 2012

sunday post81c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 1139. yay, i'm over one grand. :) righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-when PIG mum woke up, she demanded i shower. poor ela. :(
-i washed my hair today, and i guess i haveta thank PIG mum, who only gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts only twenty times tonight and not forty.
-i dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with my AFO; the rest i did myself.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table and dad immediately called dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa choy sum and a lil bit of surprisingly unsalty meat brisket. dinner was spooned down with a bowlful of warm soup, which, for some reason, made me sweat really badly!
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer.
-anyways, hopefully, PIG mum'll really lemme sleep toms. late morning rise, breakfast, lunch then net, hopefully.
-but what i'm really hoping for's that PIG mum'll really lemme watch house tonight!! i mean, UQ physio doesn't start till the week after, and today PIG mum said she'd gimmee one more week to rest up! anyways, hopefully cya later, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: