Saturday, March 9, 2013

saturday post 132c

good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1785, remembering that just over 700 of those steps were plodded last night and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'bridge of honour'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-so followed 60+ minutes (yes, MORE THAN ONE HOUR! ><) of stupid forced exercises for poor ela and elf, culminating with a painful standing calf stretch for about ten minutes (usually, it's fifteen, but PIG mum forced me on those other stupid exercises for so long there was only time for a ten minute standing calf stretch, because PIG mum had PINKY-PROMISED me that she'd stop @ 6:30pm.
-so i finished off my letter to nana, while waiting for aunty a to arrive.
-when she did, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa PIG mum's home-grown bokchoy and three tiny but yummy chunks of pork, which i saved for last, of course.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yellow-ish coloured soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: