Monday, March 4, 2013

monday post 121b

heylo again! digi's a real pain in the butt coz i can't open him! XD anyways, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just one minute late today. when she banged on our door, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let carol in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO) then i walked over to the loo for one tinkle before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was the yummy leftover noodles from lunch, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, carol massaged ela for thirty minutes while i browsed last month's new idea magazine. ela got painted pork colour with cookies and cream ice-cream coloured dots today.
-before leaving, caol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on wednesday and will have some kinda pork and vegies for dinner
-me, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: