Tuesday, March 26, 2013

wednesday post 135

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 526 steps today (digi proudly reports that 536 steps also equals 170m or 7.7kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'let go of your independent attitude' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after carol leaves @ ~6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, for the first time in just over one week, i had a great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip i spend the ten minutes until 7:15am having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-returning to sleep with daddy bear and emperor, i awake briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he leaves for work and use the pot :P once more.
-happiness is returning to sleep with the two teddies, waking once more around 9:30am when the phone rings. using the pot :P once more, i hope, "maybe vincent the physio really has won the lotto and won't see me any more."
-then i fall back asleep! when mother pokes me up around 11am with fifteen more minutes, i cheer, "i don't haveta see him today, do i?" mother nods. 'yup. he's still feeling crook. remember to send him a get well soon e-mail."
-anyways, after fifteen more minutes, i swing myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum gets me kitted, gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-late breakfast is two yummy weetbix without honey but with sliced banana. i also pop all my usual drugs. :P
-today, aunty mecky arrives slightly late; when i ask her was she held up in traffic or something like that, she just says our clock must be fast. only i don't think so, coz i remember dad resetting it to the right time awhile back ...
-aunty bing kee comes to take lucky PIG mum out to the beach!
-first, i munch one yummy pear, before lunch is six yummy boiled dumplings with a tiny lil bit of soya sauce plus one lukewarm mug of yummy milo, my first to hold 'incorrectly'. here's one reason why i miss aunty wendy so: she would've fried the dumplings for me, coz the pastry did seem pretty thick ...
-after lunch, aunty mecky (who made herself baked chicken rice for lunch. another reason why i miss aunty wendy so: when i ate lunch, aunty wendy would be cleaning my room for me, and bringing bear bear and daddy bear out to visit me; aunty mecky didn't do that until i ask her where they were ...) took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i read mockingjay, while aunty mecky did the rubbing for ela for only twenty minutes. here's the third reason why i miss aunty wendy so: she used to do the rubbing for ela for ONE HOUR! today, aunty mecky did the rubbing for ela for only twenty minutes, took the next FORTY minutes off, then only did another ten minutes! can i call that lazy? no, that's rude. but i think i'm perfectly justified to say that she's lazier than aunty wendy ...
-when PIG mum returned, i went once more to the loo then plopped online. aunty mecky left, and PIG mum's gone upstairs to pigland, saying i can let carol in myself.
-so yeah, carol's coming to supervise my shower today.
-after carol leaves, i've gotta write my competition entry for the garden city creative writers! i'd forgotten all about it until gabby re-emailed me the details today!
-so toms, there's obviously writers group.
-fingers crossed i can have some yummy lunch somewhere afterwards.
-and annette's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
-after lunch

No comments: