Tuesday, March 19, 2013

tuesday post 111c

good evening, and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2961 (and digi proudly reports that 2961 steps also equals 710m and 44.7kcal XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'first line of defense'. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i'd started the reflections, but didn't get very far, coz dinner was called! i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back before joining the parents for dinner, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner 'twas the yummy rice tonight, lotsa cucumber, lotsa uncle pong's winter/hairy melon and some coral trout. dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup.
-actually, PIG mum claimed the soup was too hot for me, but instead of letting me read, she gleefully forced me to play the wii with her for 45+ minutes! *sigh* i wouldn't actually mind, except (1) i'd much rather be online doing my own stuff and (2) she only lemme use the pointer, meaning i'm only using my third finger right now and giving the pointer a rest. but i'll go back to using both the third and the pointer toms.
-before returning online, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: it's my BIRTHDAY!!! XD alas, i've a torture session with vincent the bloody physio to endure first. but no matter how he treats me, i wanna be able to count numbers to sleep on my first night of being a twenty-six year old!
-aunty mecky will come mind me for three hours; too bad she's a jehovah's witness and doesn't believe in celebrating birthdays ... but oh well.
-oh, and i'm meeting up with cass and kim for a birthday breakfast at maccas! must check out the menu!
-carol's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo. alas, she can't bring me another scratchie like she did last year coz apparently, PIG mum frowned upon it.
-at night, dad's invited the slams over for dinner. technically, i'nm a lil peeved, coz it's MY birthday and choice ofr dinner should belong with ME, but alas, no, dad's already forbidden me to eat out toms night for my birthday. :o(
-anyways, am off now to finish my reflections on being twenty-five, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. will sleep upstairs tonight, coz PIG mum's forcing my dearest bear bear into retirement the day after toms and he asked me this morning if we could please sleep upstairs once more like we used to.

No comments: