Thursday, March 21, 2013

friday post 134

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2212 steps today (which digi proudly reports also equals 750m or 33.7kcal XD); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'grab onto grace'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'winning your personal war with satan'; fourthly, the spam count for the week's fifty-eight but fifthly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves around 5pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~usually, carol arrives just before 4pm. how come 'twas already 4:10pm but she wasn't here yet? i call upstairs and ask PIG mum; she calls back downstairs, "carol just texted me; said she's running late. >< drat, it would haveta be the thursday night when i get to hit, garbo, too! ><
-so when carol arrived @ 4:15pm, i immediately got up and opened the door @ her, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. "how come you're late, carol?" i moaned to her as i was getting ready for my showers. 'you're usually always punctual, but why'd you haveta come late on my fortnightly trip to garbo?" ><
-'it's not my fault!" she screeched back. "this student we usually take had an operation and we'd been told earlier that he didn't require our transportation, but suddenly his mum rings us and says and car tyre's blown! meaning we had to drive him home!"
-meaning carol helped me with the hairwash today, the rinsing and also some clothes -putting on. i arrived @ garbo @ 5:05pm, meaning i still got to happily read for eighty-five minutes. i'm almost finished ender's shadow!
-at 6:30pm, carol came back for me, took me once to the loo and then we hit foodcourt for dinner!
-i got my usual, yum. carol had a curry chicken rice from hanaichi.
-after dinner, our first trip was dick smiths, where i updated on a ipad for ten/fifteen minutes.
-then we went all the way downstairs to the reject shop (stopping for a quick browse @ jayjays) where i picked up a new scrubbing brush for ela's hand massage, a wedding card for evan and janice and a birthday card for nana!
-i also bumped into kwany and mel mel! :D they were @ the reject shop to buy a swimming noodle for kwany's mum. lol, i almost introduced him to carol as 'kwany' before remembering his first name was 'david'!
-carol also said i could buy myself something up to five bucks from the reject shop as my birthday present to her! i chose this really cute rabbit head (no arms/legs), which i thought was three bucks, but the guy charged as eight! "oh, i thought it was only two bucks!" said carol. i thought she'd take it back and get me to choose sth else, but she still bought it for me! :D
-last stop for the night: hungry jacks for a storm with oreo cookies and a squirt of chocolate topping! lol, turns out the guy who made me one last fortnight actually made me one with flake chocolate, oreo cookies atorm are lumpier! XD
-one more loo trip for me, then carol tootled me home. somehow i was stupid enough to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the kitchen and let her gleefully force poor ela to help with pouring me half a mug of milk before i was booted to bed. zzz~
-hey, aunty lucia should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl with today's events, else i had a great sleep last night, UQ physio today and lunch @ the coffee club with mrs. dent! tonight i'm going to pole's for small groups, then toms tessa's coming @ 10am before annette comes @ 4pm to supervise my shower. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: