Saturday, March 30, 2013

saturday post 135c

good evening! joni's devotional topic's "you're an example" and i won't bother trying to open digi coz hopefully i can bbl after one more loo trip and record everything down. righteo, continuing today's events?
-i happily played bejeweled and read house fanfiction until PIG mum come downstairs from pigland. alas, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 60+ minutes (yes, MORE THAN ONE HOUR! ><) of stupid forced exercises for poor ela, followed by a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch and culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the treadmill for her.
-next, 'twas showertime - i washed and rinsed my hair today. horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts twenty times; usually, it'd be forty but luckily, aunty a arrived for dinner.

-afterwards, i dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum only helping with elf's AFO.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa uncle pong's pumpkin, lotsa soup carrot and some other green, some cod and a little yummy chunk of BBQ chook, which i saved for last, of course. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and after whatsapping aunty denise my new mobile number, i returned online.
-PIG mum ordered that i ring leanne and find out how lunch plans are going; leanne says she and peggy'll come get me from my place @ 12:30pm and take me for lunch!
-that's for easter monday, BTW. kylie, mel and jess will have lunch with me @ the pancake manor just before mid-april sometimes~
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl after 9pm with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: