Thursday, March 28, 2013

thursday post 135c

good evening and one final greeting for thursday! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 5994 (ha, i'm more than half a normal person tonight! XD), which digi proudly adds also equals 2.11km or 91.5kcal. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-when annette arrived, i had a nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostrly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO. no, sorry, she helped with my crop top, too.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo toastie, but she lemme make a double perfect one! that's SEVENTH time this month, amazing! with that, i also drank one mug of twinings lady grey tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, annette massaged ela for about forty minutes. coz her family are jehovah's witnesses, they don't give/receive any chocolate easter eggs either, shame!
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back next tuesday.
-i returned briefly online, till dad said 'twas time to leave! so one more quick loo trip for me, then dad tootled us off to carindale!
-alas, horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme use sparkless. ><
-first, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to foodcourt, where we all shared some korean cuisine for dinner.
-next, we went to the build-a-bear workshop! it's so cool; you pick a skin (there's all these different animals to choose from, like bears, cats, dogs, etc) (the parents found me this really cool rainbow coloured bunny! :D), then you go and stuff it (i took a seat, and the worker lady gave me this controller and i stuffed my own bunny! the lady told me to rub the heart over my head so she'll be as smart as me, my cheeks so i'll give my new teddy lotsa kisses and cuddles, etc.!) then the parents even lemme add a sound! @ first, i really wanted the happy birthday song sound, but PIG mum thought it only said 'happy birthday' and refused, so i picked out another sound that said 'i love you'. only after, when PIG mum realised that it was actually a song, did she go and ask the saleslady if she could please change the sound, and the awesome saleslady did! i made a point to walk over to where she was before she left to thank her personally for doing that for me. :o) i even printed out a birth certificate for her!
-afterwards, PIG mum just gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car, actually, we both went once to the loo first.
-dad tootled us home and i plopped back online. alas, PIG mum just came and chucked some unholy cow @ me (and i suspect she's just gone upstairs to bitch to dad about me. ><), meaning that once again, i'll probably haveta sing myself to sleep again and not count. hey, that's god's decision.
-toms: easter friay public holiday! if dad isn't taking PIG mum and i anywhere, i'm planning to stay in bed till 5:45pm, then get up, have some dinner and go attend the church easter service. i'm downstairs with the english service; the parents are upstairs for the canto service. actually, dunno if i'll get the chance to come online toms, but lemme just tell you i'm definitely looking forward to saturday, coz i get to sleep-in! :D PIG mum's going to work, and i'm staying in bed until she gets home! only she'll head upstairs and have a shower before coming downstairs and having lunch before she even remembers that she has a daughter snugglin happily in bed. XD annette suggests i keep the mockinjay book near me, so i can get up and read it when i decide i've had enough sleep. hmm, sounds worth a try.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing easter friday end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. only, i'm really still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online!!! aiya, the list grows ever longer ... >< *sigh*

No comments: