Sunday, June 30, 2013

monday post 126

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2213 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 750m or 33.2kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'let god restore you'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'out of the spotlight' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-after one more loo trip, the parents tootled me off to ray's place for hotpot! for the first time ever, 'twas PIG mum who walked behind me up the stairs; luckily, i didn't fall down backwards and squash her! XD
-only kelvin didn't come tonight, but mel cheung joined us! well, she joined jeff. XD
-thanks to nat and pole who gave me food and thanks to huldah who peeled my hard-boiled egg for me! pole had come with me to the loo, and when i sat back down, my egg was waiting for me! i also ate: lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa 'gum goo' (say that in canto; those stringy long yellow mushrooms), one slice of beef, one fish tofu (the cubed stuff) and two yummy pork balls. oh, and mustn't forget the udon!
-i also whatsapped leanne and kwany throughout the night; kwany said he and mel were eating @ 'suncorp' but i whatsapped him back 'you mean "suncrop"? suncorp's just a bank'. so kwany went outside to the restaurant front, took a pikkie and sent it over! XD
-the parents came and got me @ 9:25pm, right after pole left. much thanks to kwany who poured me half a glass of milk before dad arrived; obviously, horrid PIG mum wouldn't gimmee any when we returned home. :o(
-sure enough, back home, instant bedtime. zzz.
-actually, fingers crossed i can bbl with today's events, coz carol lockwood's coming soon, else toms:
-late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-only we're gonna have lunch with belinda's mum @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant! :D\
-and annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^ 

No comments: