Wednesday, June 12, 2013

thursday post 146

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2287 steps today (which digi proudly reports also equals 770m or 34.4kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'keep your job, and earn a promotion! (1)' righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once this morning around 6am, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes" shortly before dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work.
-when she comes back, i swing myself around to the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum gets me kitted, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
~breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to epic to see fiona. amazingly, this time, we didn't get stuck in traffic!
-lol, today fiona got me to fill out this questionnaire about what i felt i was capable of doing. other than that, she just randomly gossiped to us about her two year old son, to PIG mum about her work, etc. my next appointment to see her is just over in one fortnight.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to chi link to see aunty li for a comfy massage.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way downstairs for a crepe from gr8 and a yummy choc milkshake for lunch! she herself got hainam chicken rice from woka woka; we traded bites.
-back home, i went once more to the loo then plopped online.
-no, sorry, actually, i finished typing out my page of favourite quotes from the red tent before going online.
-annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. no, @ 3:40pm, coz i'm attending book club tonight @ 6pm!
-toms: my final physio appointment with this rotation of students. must ask PIG mum does she have any chocolate bars in handy.
-fingers crossed i can see naz for a kebab and get a sushi roll home for arvo tea afterwards!
-aunty lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-and i'm off to ray's for small group toms night!
-hopeflly bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^  

No comments: