Sunday, June 23, 2013

sunday post 125b

heylo again and good evening! idiot digi won't lemme know how many steps i've plodded since sunday post 125. XD well, let's start off with last night's events first!
-when carol lockwood announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was putting on elf's sock and one last one when she was re-pinning digi back onto my pants for me.
-after rinsing under the shower chair for me, carol and i walked out to the gobbling :P table.
-*sigh* horrid PIG mum had already divided my portions of arvo tea. but my lemon green tea was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-carol massaged ela for about thirty minutes after i'd finished eating, taking me once more to the loo before she left @ 6pm. she's back on tuesday and taking me to toastmasters!
-dad tootled me off to the cheung's house! i flopped on the sofa and watched some sherlock holmes series while some girls made dumplings.
-before dinner, mel kindly walked behind me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-dinner: one chunk of lasagne, three delicious dumplings and one big scoopful of rice! see, i'd mournfully told mel, "the rice bucket can't fill full without rice." and she'd replied, "oh, we've boiled some too! you want any?" with that, i drank one mug of yummy green tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'; i also sucked the teabag once. XD
-and lol, how come i eat so slowly? by the time i'd finally tucked my last mouthful into my mouth, the washing up had been completed and we were already a good way through the movie! XD
-suddenly, mel says, "right, who wants ice-cream?" jordan/jayden cheered yes, immediately seconded by me.
-and PIG mum, you should learn: mel gave me @ least three big SCOOPS of ice-cream, not the barely level spoonfuls you gimme each wednesday! XD also thanks to mel who gave me half a mug of milk to hold 'incorrectly' and drink; goodness knows PIG mum wouldn't gimme any tonight!
-mine was delicious mint choc chip flavoured; there was also green tea flavoured ice-cream!
-after the movie ended, we watched the three mini-movies~ thanks again to mel who walked behind me once more to the loo; again, i managed fine by myself.
-outside, sam and jayden played wii super smash brothers! "ooh can you please play a blue kirby for me, please?" i asked sam. "he's my favourite character!" (indeed, my old e-mail address was bluekirby@mail2emily.com! they played, and @ the end, sam turned to me. "won for you," he grinned. :o)
-suddenly, the parents arrived home and 'twas time to leave! i said good night to everyone and thanked the cheung's when i went home.
-back home, repeat the usual nightly process, zzz.
-today: awesome sleep last night, yay! nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having ng a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-returning to sleep with daddy bear, i awoke to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for the canto service.
-happiness was falling back asleep again before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one small bowl of coco pops, plus all these weetbix crumbs! i also popped all my usual drugs with one full mug of water - my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly' and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled us off to church. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ricky martin's 'almas del silencio' all day, too. i spent the short trip to church with both eyes closed, finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.

-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me attending the english service.
-today, bee sat beside me. :o) the best thing was that i got to stay seated for worship! i sang everything, plus the harmony for two songs, just meant absolutely nothing.
-after communion, speaker today was pastor chris. he didn't give a sermon title, but spoke from romans chapter three.
-when service was over, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then we rang aunty a and said we'd meet her for lunch @ plaza.
-we couldn't find anywhere to park for ages! finally, we made it downstairs into foodcourt.
-huh, how come PIG mum doesn't ask me what i'd like for lunch? she just goes and gets me one plate of boiled dumplings ... but i wanted some rice! so she trades one spoonful of her rice from lili's for one whole dumpling! hmm, methinks that was an unfair trade ...
-afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home, i use the loo once (of course, she gleefully forces me to do everything) then i walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-when joey and bee arrive, i walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and welcome them in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-alas, joey refuses to go out for drinks! ><
-instead, we sit @ the gobbling :P table and draw minions! we stuck them up on the wall, too!
-afterwards, we play with my ipad and (1) write canto words and (2) take stupid photos. dad's gone playing baddy and aunty winnie's taken lucky PIG mum out somewhere.
-before they leave, i use the loo once more. dad arrived home to cook dinner, and i presume PIG mum's headed upstairs to pigland. aunty a should arrive for dinner soon.
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else toms:
-mid/late-morning UQ physio with anson
-then, i'm going to watch despicable mw2 with carmen!!! we're meeting for lunch @ plaza first; wonder what PIG mum'll lemme have?
-carol's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: