Tuesday, June 18, 2013

tuesday post 124c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 4187, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.47km or 56.7kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-alas, PIG mum awoke from pigland, came downstairs, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-thus followed a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch, culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-bu @ least she went with me once to the loo and back before dinner, meaning i didn't really mind that she gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-dinner: the yummy rice tonight, lotsa cucumber, lotsa yummy onion, some mushroom (ok, i admit: i donated mine to PIG mum. XD) and a lil wee bit of PIG mum's yummy meat brisket. maybe some chicken too? lol, i've forgotten. XD
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online, but i think she said i can stay online till 9:45pm, yay!
-so fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, final, final events for today and what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a great wednesday!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: