Thursday, January 21, 2010

thursday post 6b

good evening! righteo, what happened since my last post?
-karen arrived early. i got a very nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i made myself a cup of tea, white and two, my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'. i also ate a toasted cheese - yay, thanks karen for two slices! - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into four triangles. she toasted herself a slice of bread, and just ate it plain.
-i read my bookclub novel, karen was awesome and started giving ela a massage at 5:30!it's just too bad that chrissy always gives one for only ten minutes or so. i was being painted light green with pink spots, BTW. scruffy's fine, as usual, but matthew's in trouble coz karen forgot to let him out at night, so the evil cat pooped all over the carpet and peed in karen's handbag! >< :P
-karen took me once more to the loo, then seated me on the sofa to watch seven's news just as dearest dad arrived home.
-seven's news was read out by sharyn ghidella, sport by patrick somebody (meaning i've forgotten, sorry! >< :P) and weather by talitha cummins. the most interesting surname i found was 'tomic', that australian tennis player.
-PIG mum came downstairs to plod on the treadmill; i was supposed to, after her, only i grew sleepy and dozed on the couch. PIG mum came over, took my shoes off, swung my legs onto the couch, then went to eat dinner with dearest dad. i sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs in my head, opening my right eye for all the important numbers. afterwards, i considered really snoring my head off, only 1. i was hungry and 2. i needed the bathroom!
-so PIG mum took me to the loo once, before i settled down tonight.
-rice tonight, no greens! just some egg and roast pork. and sth else too, i think, but i've forgotten. :P sorry! >< of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl as i ate, whatever. dinner was washed down with a mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer desk. i'm just chatting to rolls, now. :)
-toms: physio at your :p turn. hopefully cara will come with morning tea and a banana (although PIG mum will most likely pinch half >< ) and i'll get thirty minutes on the motomed! then, cool bananas! we're having lunch at the glen with mrs. dent! i think i've already decided that i want a chicken caesar wrap with chips. anyways, i'm off to check, then get my facebook fix for today.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: