Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wednesday post5

good evening! hmm ... i've got just under thirty mins, best type fast!
-chrissy gave me a shower - i washed my hair today.
-arvo tea was a yummy nashi and a mug of tea sweetened with a single spoonful of sugar, my official cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-we read our novels. chrissy started yakking on the phone to her boyfriend's mum; so i asked her to please give ela a massage at 5:45. she ignored me and kept yakking away, but when the garage door opened, heralding PIG mum's return, she immediately hung up and started giving ela a massage so as to look good. by then, it was about 5:50.
-after she left, the adults all took turns showering, then dad took us out for dinner!
-dad parked, leaving PIG mum to gleefully FORCE :(first time) me to walk into sunny seoul. we looked at the menus and ordered. funny, this waitress came with small dishes of food. "umm ..." i wondered, "is that ice-cream?" coz it really looked like a scoop! she laughed, "no, it's mashed potato. and the waitresses really were korean! so we traded 'gamsameda's all night long. :)
-dad tootled us off to just soy cafe for desert, but said we were all to only have tofu flower. dunno why, but no biggie. i got tofu flower with fresh mango (why are they always sold out of the shirataku (sp?) dough?! ><), PIG mum just got plain tofu flower (ie with nothing), dearest dad got green bean and aunty agnes got red bean (or the other way around. :P) PIG mum and dad both scored some of my mango; later, PIG mum asked why i'd scoffed my tofu flower so fast. lol, wasn't it obvious?! "i thought you would've demanded some more!" :P
-anyways, the parents made me walk back out to the car, and dad tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for this trip, my real last car trip of the day.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before i tootled back online for my last hour.
-toms: aunty agnes is leaving in the arvo! i think she wants to wander in the park come toms morning? dunno, but i'm off to aunty anna's for a hair trim before i return to hong kong. eep, only eight mins left! better check, then let PIG mum make me to bed.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot! ice-cream night!
P.P.S. ~!@#$% (2)

No comments: