Monday, April 25, 2011

monday post 42c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 1655. righteo, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom for another hot/cold/hot/cold shower - i washed my hair today. i'm really not sure why PIG mum's so vindictive that she refuses to help me rinse out my hair so era can hold shut my stupid right eye; instead, she gleefully forced poor ela to scrub my hair. but @ least my right eye was protected. :)
-i dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum bloody UNCEASING in her dissing of me. ><
-PIG mum finished with my socks, AFO and shoes, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa yummy wombok and several wee plain chunks of yummy chicken. sadly, awful PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 25+ mins of hand exercises.
-i went once more to the loo before returning online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-lesson learnt: i'll try make sure there's a box of tissues @ the computer table whenever i sit there. otherwise, when my nose runs, mother won't pass me the tissue box, instead, she'll gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table, grab it, then gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back. actually, she even gleefully forced poor ela to hold the box back to the computer table! ><
-toms: it's another public holiday! sleep beckons ... :D if PIG mum will lemme sleep in. and aunty catherine just rang PIG mum and told her there's a picnic happening @ some nearby park! fingers crossed that mother can take me there! although i think she said she needed to look after dearest dad, who's not feeling well ... :S hope he gets heaps better toms, then we can all go! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: