Monday, July 25, 2011

tuesday post53

good afternoon! firstly, TWFT topic's "tell 'the whole truth'" and secondly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1527 steps today. yay, i just passed 1.5 grand. :) anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50am. then i successfully fell back asleep until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-lol, but i got just over twenty before she came back! XD anyways, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swing myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to turn on and off the tap five times before finally letting me sit down.
-yay, PIG mum made chocolate porridge for breakfast! sadly, she gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto my piece of toast while era tore it into the bowl, but era ripped as quick as she could, and into big pieces, then after PIG mum released poor ela, combined with the spoon to tear the toast into more bite-sized, manageable pieces. meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held the 1/3 cup of milk mother kindly poured me 'incorrectly'.
-then i went and did my stinky unspeakable. zero thanks to PIG mum who both gleefully forced me to dak and gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and had had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, she tootled me off to UQ. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to leslie cheung all day too. me, i just spent the trip from the highway all the way to UQ continuing and finishing my silent chat to percy.
-when we arrived, i went once to the loo and again, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the waiting room, where she was her usual horrid self who flounced off to pay and pester margaret without handing me a gossip mag first.
-surprisingly, today no-one wandered down the corridor who could pass a magazine to me!
-PIG mum hit me with the eyegoo as my new physio student came - jake? lol, i've forgotten. ><" he lent me a walkbelt, spiteful PIG mum refused me a walking stick, then i held his hand and walked in.
-lotsa work for ela today! :) sliding, reaching, gripping.
-jake also got this pharmacy student to help us out; his name was nick. i was slightly curious: nick and black hair (like asians) but looked aussie! i asked him, "where are you from?" nick laughed, and said his dad was chinese but his mum was aussie.
-with karen's help, they sat me onto this gym ball, and for the rest of my session, i just practised sitting balance.
-when we left, PIG mum tootled us straight home, refusing my request that we have lunch @ the runcorn chinese BBQ restaurant. >< she was protesting a headache, but i was more concerned about eft - i'm not getting any dinner tonight, now! >< unless she orders dad to take her out for dinner, where she'll set aside maybe half a bowl for me, but in that case, i'll just get grumpy coz she again gets to eat out more times than i do! i've said before, i'm not demanding that she lemme out for dinner every night of the bloody week, i'm just asking her to keep things FAIR, like, if she gets to eat out 'x' times per week, please also lemme have that many times also! ><
-anyways, back home, i had my microwave meal! yummy creamy chicken cabonara pasta. :) too bad PIG mum reckons they give you cancer and she hasn't lemme eat one for MONTHS. >< guess i'll just haveta put one into my xmas wishlist for this year. XD
-after lunch, i happily read my book club novel for just over twenty minutes. then i used the loo once (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) before plopping online for my most important two hours of the day. :)
-cathy's taking me to toastmasters tonight! :D
-toms: i'm sleeping in, till aunty wendy comes and minds me for three hours. hopefully PIG mum's feeling better by then and can get me two sushi rolls for arvo tea with carol. :) hopefully see you tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. yay, forty-five minutes for me now. :)

No comments: