Monday, July 11, 2011

monday post 50d

good evening again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 5723. righteo, continuing today's events?
-breakfast was one slice of toast that i buttered and jammed :P myself. zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread; for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to the phantom of the opera soundtrack all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. i spent the time until we entered coronation drive having a silent chat chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-i went once up to the loo when we arrived; of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. then i went over to wash and dry both hands while she went herself. but i was stupid coz i let era open and close the taps quickly five times; spiteful PIG mum of course gleefully forced poor ela to do the same, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the waiting room, where she gleefully flounced off to pay the receptionist without bothering to pass me a mag first. luckily, the waiting room was full with three men and one lady, i asked the room @ general, "could somebody please pass me a magazine?" and the woman immediately passed me the madison fashion one, which i happily read until cat came for me with a walkbelt.
-i walked into the gym with her, and we started with lotsa weightbearing onto ela.
-next, i moved around to the side of the plinth, where cat stuck ela into the gripbat and i did some slidey exercises with her on the bedex.
-finally, i lay down and cat did some more of that shoulder CPR thing.
-karen wandered over and i thanked her sincerely for ringing the P.A and nagging them to gimme a followup day. :) then cat walked me back to the lift and we said bye.
-PIG mum wouldn't lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch coz she said she already bought me sth. however, i know the real reason's coz she doesn't want me having a yummy arvo tea. ><
-back home, PIG mum only gave me half an egg, lettuce and mayo roll for lunch. but she kindly made me a warm nesquik.
-afterwards, i tootled online for about one hour until mother said 'twas time to go see kung fu panda2!
-i went once to the loo before we left. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-then PIG mum tootled us off to watch kung fu panda2! :D
-i thought 'twas an awesome movie! i'll post my review on it @ www.embluekirby.blogspot.com if i've the time to tonight.
-PIG mum tootled us home afterward, again refusing to lemme buy a custard danish for arvo tea. actually, she chucked some cow @ me, leaving me to go to the loo then plop online all by myself. but i didn't fall. :)
-carol came back! :D lol, i was so excited to see her, @ the bathroom i asked for a hug, but leaning forward i accidentally knocked the water on! "eep!" i squeaked, and immediately turned it off. then i said to carol, "i'm so sorry, did i wet you?" carol laughed, and replied, "no, i'm fine. you're the one who got wet, not me." i laughed back. "well, i'm gonna get showered now, i'm gonna be all wet anyway!" XD
-so, one nice hot shower for me - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, having one tinkle when carol put my tee on then one more when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-then, after rinsing the floor for me, carol Forced me to walk to the kitchen to make my arvo tea.
-well, this week's all satisfied, coz i got mayo, but carol only allowed me one slice of cheese, meaning 'twas ENTIRELY too thin. the mug of tea, white and two, i drank 'incorrectly'.
-after i'd finished, carol gave ela a massage for around forty minutes, painting her gold with silver dots today. we watched ten's news, read out by bill mcdonald and georgina lewis. carol told me that she and her hubby are having beef strawgonoff (sp?) for dinner, and she's back on wednesday.
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving.
-when PIG mum awoke from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline and (1) forced me to stretch poor elf for like twenty minutes, (2) forced me to stretch poor ela for like ten minutes, and finally (3) gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes.
-for some reason, both parents had a go @ me during dinner, which was rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and two chunks of fish.
-then i went to the loo once before returning online.
-i also went once more then, meaning my final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 5811.
-toms: save me, i've a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< hopefully, PIG mum'll take me somewhere yummy for lunch afterwards, coz i think i'm attending some kinda workshop @ the logan central library about writing memoirs. in the arvo, cathy's coming to shower me, then we're going to toastmasters toms night! i've given up on the hope that PIG mum'll gimmee ten bucks for dinner; instead, i just hope dad'll take her out somewhere to dinner and she'll save me one bowl of food, then lemme back online for fifteen minutes. righteo, i wanted to write my movie review for kung fu panda 2, but PIG mum's gleefully forcing me off to bed really soon, so i guess i'll leave that for toms. anyways, hope evryone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: