Wednesday, July 27, 2011

wednesday post65c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2099. forgive me if i can't be bothered to get up and plod one more step to make my final plodding total an even 2.1 grand. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol came five minutes late today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye fully closed.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and had another tinkle. then i got creamed before carol rekitted me. i had one more tinkle when carol was putting my knickers on, and one last when carol was doing elf's AFO straps. fina
-gotta go!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: