Wednesday, July 20, 2011

wednesday post64b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1482. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol came three minutes early, Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after carol rinsed the floor for me, she Forced me to walk to the kitchen, where i got out the ingredients for arvo tea. sadly, carol only allowed me one slice of cheese, so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin, but carol lemme squirt some mayo, meaning this week's all satisfied, yay!
-carol also made me a cuppa, white and two, my cup for today to drink 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, i asked carol please to start massaging ela. she got painted tomato paste red with pineapple yellow spots today.
-carol took me once more to the toilet for two tinkles before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she's back next monday.
-i'm joining workers for dinner @ kwany's tonight! :D
-writers group early toms. fingers crossed that i can get a yummy chicken katsudon and a chocolate thickshake made with low-fat milk afterwards!
-still dunno if i haveta endure another torture session with vincent the bloody physio, or will i haveta follow PIG mum to some hearing test thing.
-but anyhow, cathy's taking me to garbo toms night!
-well, i need to use the loo once more now; can't be bothered asking dad to please watch me go. fingers crossed i don't fall! hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. yay, i made it there and back aok! meaning my final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1628. yay, i passed 1.5 grand. :)
P.P.S. dad also just made me a lovely fruit fish platter to take to kwanys. :)

No comments: