Thursday, December 1, 2011

friday post 70b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 3038, and the new spam count for the week's now fifteen. righteo, continuing today's events?
-instead of watching naruto, i read fanfiction, all the way till aunty yvonne arrived. XD
-teeheehee, she guessed i was only eighteen! XD
-a nice hot shower for me first: very long hairwash today! also much thanks to aunty yvonne who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-while i showered, we chatted. aunty yvonne told me that she lives in sunnybank hills, has one son and one daughter (both slightly older than me, in their late twenties), her daughter's a registered nurse somewhere, her son's doing his phd (can't remember which letters get capitalised, sorry), she came to australia with her hubby in the 70s and they ran a bakery, but are retired now.
i had one tinkle before aunty yvonne flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty yvonne rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was washing my glasses for me.
-PIG mum fed me a banana for afternoon tea, plus one mug of water, which i took for my cup for today to drink 'incorrectly'.
-aunty yvonne took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before she left. she said her kids are attending youth group tonight, so her hubby and her are just having noodles for dinner tonight. unlike me, though, she prefers thin noodles to thick noodles.
-i returned online and am just watching nine's news right now. but PIG mum's about to gleefully force me on lotsa stuff. >< *sigh*/ fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: