Monday, December 5, 2011

monday post 74b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 3334. lol, if only i could've walked one less step, it'd have been 3333! XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-carol arrived shortly before 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo tea. sadly, she only gave me one slice of cheese for my toastie, so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo, meaning this week's all satisfied, yay!
-carol also made me a cuppa, white and two, my cup for the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, carol massaged ela for about thirty minutes, painting her some extravagant colour today.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-but alas, i couldn't return online, coz horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em on almost one hour of exercises for ela, posture exercises and piano practice. i'll keep saying this, but i don't really mind, coz piano playing's sth i've always loved doing, even after the cruel and unfaithful god took that ability away from me.

No comments: