Thursday, December 29, 2011

thursday post 75c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 2782. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy turned the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and rekitted.
-cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. sadly, she only gave me one slice of cheese - which was ENTIRELY too thin - but i got mayo, too, so phew, @ least this week's been satisfied. :) and i drank my yummy pudding milk tea!
-after i finished arvo tea, cathy massaged ela for exactly thirty minutes, stopping just after 5:45, dunno why. but she told me that she's having some tuna casserole for dinner.
-before she left, cathy left me in the loo for two tinkles. think she's back next thursday.
-i returned online, listened to nine's news.
-suddenly, fourth aunty rang! old old grandma's doing better, thank goodness. :)
-dinner tonight was rice, lotsa sweet potato leaves ... and two small slices of ham, which of course i saved for last.
-dinner was washed down with one mug of soup, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-then i returned online.
-well, i'll need the loo once more around 9pm. bbl with what's happening toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: