Thursday, December 22, 2011

friday post 73

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 2410 steps today (phew, just over 2.4 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "don't be afraid of failure (4)" and finally, the spam count for the week's eleven. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night around 1am and once again this morning when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50am. then the ten minutes until 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled john doe2 and successfully fell back asleep with him, waking to use the pot three more times.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes", i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times, before letting me sit down.
-she also gleefully forced poor ela to grab me one weetbix for breakfast, which i enjoyed with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever.
-PIG mum also popped me some drugs :P two fish oil, one bilberry, one cranberry, one gingko and one garlic, which i took with one small gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-i've just spent the last twenty minutes getting my naruto fix. XD
-after breakfast, i went to the bathroom and tried to do a stinky unspeakable, but nothing came out, so PIG mum tootled me off for pincushion practice.
-'twas possibly the last one for the year! dr. lin laughed lots @ the christmas card i drew for her. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us off to see naz for a kebab. i handed him my card and present; him and hannah read and laughed.
-but then, he gave PIG mum and i our kebabs for FREE!! he even through in some corn chips for me!! :D
-when we sat down, we bumped into some church aunty ... aunty jenny lam, i think.
-PIG mum got us both carrot and apple juices, then i rang dearest dad, although i've forgotten where he is, sorry.
-then, PIG mum took us once more to the loo before driving us home. oh, BTW, i stretched ela all day, whilst PIG mum was driving.
-back home, i went to the loo once more before i plopped online.
-well, hopefully, aunty yvonne will come shower me in like thirty minutes! i'm off for my naruto manga fix, now!
-fingers crossed i can come back online after the shower, else:
-toms, dad and i are attending some cell group thing.
-amanda's coming to shower me in the arvo.
-then, it's off to the SHINE christmas party we're attending!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: