Sunday, December 4, 2011

sunday post72

good evening! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3628 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'maybe (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's two. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-dad tootled me off to church for the SHINE break-up party! i was slightly pissed when dad refused to drive me down the slope to the SHINE building, but *sigh* i managed the long walk.
-only the soors were still locked! i took a seat first and waited as more people arrived.
-then, before leaving, PIG mum took me once to the loo.
-we ate dinner first. much thanks to dr. dr. tai who got me one plateful of lotsa different food - the chow family's potato bake, dad's ham, onion and eggs, aunty amy's portugese chicken and daph's cheesy broccoli and cauliflower, along with other stuff. poor aunty amy got a mossie bite on her foot, though. :( but lol @ ben; you know how we've got this soya sauce stirfry noodle dish? he did that, only with spaghetti! XD and even better, horace made mango pudding! :D dr. dr. tai and i shared a blob. XD
-after dinner, dr. dr. tai helped me to the loo once, where i managed fine by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa times. that was around 7:05pm.
-back inside the room, the activities started! first, kathy led us in worship; i sang the second part for 'you are worthy' and the harmony for another song.
-then rev. lam took the stage! first, he stressed that he was having a conversation with us and not delivering a sermon. he also said that mrs. lam didn't come tonight coz she had to rest and get to church for the canto service today (remember, they live @ varsity lakes; that's very far away!) i think he said that his followers were first called 'disciples' in acts/romans.
-much thanks to dr. dr. tai who helped me once more to the bathroom around 8:50. again, i managed fine by myself, again letting era open the tap lotsa times.
-after reverend lam finished talking, he left right away, coz he's gotta long drive home!
-we broke up for prayer. i was with kathy, heidi claudia and ben.
-before we started praying, i asked claudia/kathy please to help me to the loo once; instead, PIG mum came zooming over! lol, i know she hates it whenever i hold onto anyone for support. XD
-but she offered to take me home right then! i asked, "will you lemme have a lil more time online?" but when she immediately refused, i went back inside and had prayer before leaving. XD
-back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.
-sun: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more around 6:05am this morning. then a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then john doe2 and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back inside, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted for the day then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times. then she gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast before finally letting me sit.
-the weetbix i enjoyed with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever possible. PIG mum also popped me my drugs :P - one garlic, one bilberry, one cranberry and two fish oil, which i took with one gulp of water, cup held 'incorrectly', of course.
-i went and did a stinky unspeakable after breakfast. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, leaning against the side rail.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sink to wash and dry both hands, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-there, she chucked some almighty cow @ me, almost refusing to drive me to church! luckily, though, she came to her senses, even though she refused to listen to any music and of course gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt.
-anyways, for service today, poor em had to stand for ALL of worship - FIVE songs! ><
-speaker today was uncle/pastor chong, and his sermon was about our spiritual clothes.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo afterwards, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to kwany's car. burleigh heads, here i come!
-but before we went there, we went to pole's house first. XD
-then after we went there, we had lunch @ the warrigal square maccas. i enjoyed a chicken and bacon burger medium meal with an orange juice.
-afterwards, pole helped me to the loo once, then finally, we were off!
-but 'twas quite a long walk to get to where everyone was congregated. thanks to janice who let era gently hold her hand, meaning erf was able to take a step past elf everytime, and pole, who had my back.
-finally, i reached my picnic chair. :) pole and janice sunbathed there, except that today was cloudy! XD hey, i'm just grateful that the rain held off. :)
-at times, josh cham wandered over for a chat, as did dr. lee (who tried flicking water over me, naughty boy! :P) and josh meggs.
-pole shared her water bottle with me, lol, does that mean i haveta do everything she tells me to, now? XD
-ray even fed me a chocolate stick bikkie! first, though, dr. lee snatched it away for inspection for peanuts. XD
-all too soon, 'twas time to leave. :( actually, everyone was having dinner with rev. lam @ some spors centre; i wanted to join, too, but when janice said to ring PIG mum i gave up, knowing that PIG mum definitely wouldn't allow me out. :( quit while you're still ahead, you know? :(
-anyways, pole helped me once more to the bathroom before we left. kwany kindly tootled his car closer to where we were waiting, then tootled us home.
-only we got stuck in traffic! XD
-when we finally got home, i thanked kwany lots for driving us there. he even said we needn't pay him back for petrol!
-PIG mum ordered a shower for me the moment i stepped into the house. poor ela. :( must remember to chase jenny up tomorrow.
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, two strips of delicious chicken and some yummy ling fish. (me: BAHAHAHAHA!! XD) only for some reason, dad chucked a massive cow @ me, saying i couldn't bring sparkless back to hong kong next year! i pray he's not serious; even just talking about the hong kong international airport, do you know how BIG that is?! my poor legs would surely FALL OFF! ><
-anyways, i went once more to the loo before plopping online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything; she even refused to walk behind me back to the computer! >< but luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-toms: just a late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< but fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me somewhere yummy for lunch, and also lemme buy sth yummy back for arvo tea with carol, who's coming to shower me! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
-dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup.
-i went once more to the loo before

No comments: