Monday, December 5, 2011

tuesday post72

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3103 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the importance of waiting' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after cathy leaves!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am.
-then john doe2 and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back into my room, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times. after that, she gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, before finally letting me sit.
-the weetbix i enjoyed with one exceedingly thin and shallow spoonful of honey. PIG mum also popped me my drugs :P - one garlic, one cranberry, one bilberry and two fish oil, which i took with one gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly'. then i drained the rest of the mug.
-aunty wait came over and told me that she'd taught her kids swallowing tablets was like swallowing goldfish! XD she's got three kids, all in their mid-late teens.
-I WENT AND DID MY STINKY UNSPEAKABLE BEFORE LEAVING FOR uq. OF COURSE, pig MUM GLEEFULLY FORCED ME TO DAK MYSELF, woah, sorry, shrieking! >< and afterwards, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. we also listened to andy hui for the trip to UQ, too, but i closed both eyes and had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, opening my eyes once PIG mum entered coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then she left me in the waiting room with aunty sally and went downstairs to pay.
-gosh, i had a tiring session today. lotsa standing and weight shifting, pelvic work, exercises for ela. i'm feeling pretty buggered right now.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo when we left, then tootled us off to meet mrs. dent for lunch!-only nature called when we arrived. >< PIG mum took me to the bathroom once @vietnam corner/dong gei; she and aunty sally went too.
-then we had lunch with mrs. dent @ sunni cafe. :) PIG mum and i shared the chicken and avocado crepe with CHIPS and gravy!! :D and tina came and brought them over for me! :) i drank a milkshake; PIG mum an OJ, aunty sally had some satay beef thing and mrs. dent a toastie.
-i rang dearest dad while they were all ordering; he was @ the daisy hill state forest.
-hey, someone's here now, but not cathy. fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, otherwise it's just aunty wendy coming to mind me toms and carol coming to shower me in the arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: