Thursday, December 8, 2011

friday post 71

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2356 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'change can happen for you! (1)'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's twelve and lastly, i'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES minutes online after aunty yvonne leaves here tonight!! anyways, events for today?
-another great sleep last night! :D nature didn't call till 5:50am, after which i wondered how come i was so lucky to have slept that well, especially coz i didn't have physio yesterday. the answer came when i remembered that i had attended not one but TWO christmas parties yesterday; i was exhausted from too much partying! XD
-i used the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for work, then fell back asleep with john doe2, who was still pretty groggy after his surgery last night. XD
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted for today then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to turn on the tap five times.
-but PIG mum made chocolate porridge for breakfast! :D that i enjoyed with one slice of toast and exactly one mouthful of milk.
-PIG mum also popped me my drugs :P - one garlic, two fish oil, one bilberry, one cranberry and one ginkgo, which i took with one gulp of water, cup held 'incorrectly'. then i drank the rest of the cup, coz i was gonna do a stinky unspeakable afterwards.
-when PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to do my stinky unspeakable, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myselfi also leant against the side rail and started my silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'back home' all day, too.
-like tuesday, i spent the majority of the trip with both eyes closed, finishing my silent chat to percy the saint/angel. once PIG mum entered coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes. ela also opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then flounced off downstairs to pay and pester poor margit without bothering first to pass me a magazine first. luckily, though, right after she left, some random lady wandered past and kindly handed me that madison magazine upon request. :)
-hey, aunty yvonne's here now, so i'm off to shower. oh, and that means i'm now owed FIFTY MINUTES online when i get back afterwards!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: