Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thursday post 187

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3137 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling something very slightly over sixty-three kcal or something very slightly over 1.32km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'instrument Rated (11)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after Joey comes and teaches me pilates!!!! Anyways, events for today?
~I used the pot :P twice last night and once around 6:35am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work @ 7:45am. Almost immediately after he left, PIG mum was poking me with "fifteen more minutes."
-Hey, Joey should come teach me pilates for thirty minutes very soon, so just lemme note down that I had a great time out with Roxana @ Garbo and that tomorrow's Easter Friday, meaning no physio!! :D Also meaning if dad doesn't take me out, I'm staying in bed till - bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: