Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Post 157c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3386; D2's new report: 3386 steps also equals eighty-six kcal or 1.48km. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-Speaker today was dear Uncle/Pastor Chong; his sermon was about Jesus' crucifixion.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me sitting in the main hall waiting for Julz and Binda.
-With Binda leading the way and Julz touching my back, I walked to Binda's car, and she tootled us off to G&G, some cafe besides Rochedale Cafe.
-We shared a pizza and a felafel toasted sandwich; I drank a shake (ordered a thickshake, but 'twas really only a milkshake), Julz drank an iced mocha and Binda a hot latte. While we ate, we just yakked about random things.
-
-Fingers crossed I can brb!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: