Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunday Post 159

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 5003 steps today 9ha, D2 reckons I'm just over half a normal person; he proudly reports that 5003 steps also equals 1.14km or 2.18km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Teacher (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's three, but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Bee and Janice leave later!11 BUT JUST NOTING DOWN THAT i JUST HAD CHURCH TODAY, NOTHING SPECIAL. wELL, bIBLE STUDY- sorry, shrieking! >< Anyways, Bible study resumed, and just before ESS started, I met baby Naomi, was was fast asleep! Adorable~ Had Maccas for lunch and toms, I've got a full day @ UQ; like, apart from my hour's session with Gim, Kat's also using me as a guinea pig to teach some students about upper limb! Oh, and  Annette's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: