Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Post 188d

one final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @5614. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-For some odd reason, Firefox isn't working tonight! >< Chrome is, but very, very slowly!
-Toms; writers group, yay! Wonder if Carol had time to read my story that I sent her?
-Selina's coming to pick me up, have lunch with me (fingers crossed for some Maccas) then taking me home!
-I presume Roxana's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And fingers crossed that dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night!
-Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: