Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Post 159d

one final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 9187; D2's final, final report for Sunday: 9187 steps also equals 203kcal or exactly 4km. XD Hey, i'm sure i'll pass ten thousand steps one day. Just not tonight. XD Anyways, final, final events for Sunday?
-After finishing Sunday Post 159c, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: Cripes, i'm gonna be like spending all day @ UQ! I haveta get there @ 9pm, coz Kat's using me to teach students upper limb stuff, then my usual UQ physio thing goes with Gim from 1pm till 2pm! For lunch, Ms. Wriggle :P says we can get sushi from somewhere. Personally, I was hoping more for hot food, what with the weather getting colder now, but hey, no biggie.
-And it's Annette coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Huh, PIG mum's wanting to come over and make me play Lumosity for her now! Will try stave her off till 9pm. XD Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: